There are many DMARC resources available online. We’ve broken them out into several categories:
- Articles, Tutorials and Videos
- Online materials explaining DMARC and related or underlying email authentication technologies.
- Code and Libraries
- Modules and packages that you can deploy or build into programs that implement DMARC.
- Deployment Tools
- Tools and services you can use when deploying DMARC. Everything from DMARC DNS record builders, to message validators / reflectors that help you determine if DKIM/DMARC/SPF is working as expected.
- Products and Services
- Products and services that can assist you in deploying DMARC and related technologies. Everything from hosted email services, to email security firms, to mailing list management software.
- The specification for DMARC and other related protocols.
Who’s Using DMARC?
Mailmerk’s Phishingscorecard.com documents the use of email authentication in a number of categories across many countries and internationally. For example: